Vary is part of the Fraeye Group and has been supporting rental companies for more than 30 years, with a strong emphasis on after-sales services. Originally a developer of professional management applications, VARY has specialized in the rental sector to offer a turnkey solution.
As a software developer you will be part of our development team for the development, further development and support of our software package. You will be responsible for programming and testing software solutions for our customers. We go much further than just an offline package, you will help to develop new technologies such as connections to webshops, online platforms, procurement apps, mobile apps, payment terminals … Besides the development, you will also be involved in database management, maintenance of the various applications and provide support to the service desk staff.
- Software development is in your DNA
- You already have some experience in software development
- Knowledge of French and English is a plus
- Knowledge of the Windev environment is a plus
- You have a knowledge of common message formats, structures and protocols for data exchange such as SQL, REST, JSON, SOAP.
- You have knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL).
- You are interested in the entire process, from analysis to coding, testing and implementation. If you want, you can eventually also help to train the users of the software.
- You are creative, have a ‘can-do’ mentality and are solution oriented.
- You can work independently
- You are fluent in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- A fascinating, varied and responsible job in a dynamic, fast-growing company with a young and driven team and a no-nonsense culture.
- A modern and attractive work environment, with room for initiative and self-development.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your experience and skills, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.